Anime Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place for Anime and Manga Fans!

5 posters

The First Official Game of AK! My Hill

FusionMan
    FusionMan

The First Official Game of AK! My Hill - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Official Game of AK! My Hill

Post  FusionMan Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 am

i eat your electricity, convert it into gas internally, then expel the fumes into the open, killing you instantly due to the terrible smell
    My Hill!
    Neiller
    Neiller

The First Official Game of AK! My Hill - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Official Game of AK! My Hill

Post  Neiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm

i use pyromancy to catch the fumes u expelled on fire and burn u to a crisp, MY HILL. XD
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 pm

I become Dr Octagonapus and shoot you with my beam. My Hill!!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:43 am

I summon gamabunta to eat you and use a fireball jutsu to incinerate his insides, killing you in the process!
    My Hill!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:20 pm

i pour hydrochloric acid on you and it eats your face. My Hill!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 am