Anime Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place for Anime and Manga Fans!

5 posters

The First Official Game of AK! My Hill

FusionMan
    FusionMan

The First Official Game of AK! My Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Official Game of AK! My Hill

Post  FusionMan Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm

nope, ur entire fight with me was an illusion, i borrowed aizen to use his hypnosis, I've had the hill the whole time
    My Hill!
    Bakura Kakashi
    Bakura Kakashi
    Admin
    Admin

The First Official Game of AK! My Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Official Game of AK! My Hill

Post  Bakura Kakashi Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm

I shadow clone the sharingan and set them n fire. I ataack you with this! My Hill...
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:47 pm

I nuke you with a korean Nuke. after about a day, in my radiation suit i get to the hill. My Hill!
    Bakura Kakashi
    Bakura Kakashi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Bakura Kakashi Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:49 pm

I set chain chomp on you. He eats you alive! Wink
    My Hill!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:54 pm

I shoot a poison dart at you filled with cyanide. it hit you in your neck for instant death. My Hill!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 pm

I slice the hill from the ground with my chidori sword, fly with it to kami's lookout, and kill everyone below with a spirit bomb
    MY HILL!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:19 pm

I instant transmission behind you and blow you away with a x100 Final Kamehameha wave. My Hill!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:01 pm

it was an afterimage! i axekick u in the nuts from behind and punch you through a mountain!
    My Hill!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm

I perform the matrix moves and i shoot you with a magnum in your head.
    My Hill!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 pm

i shake it off then curve the bullet from my handgun to shoot right between your eyes!
    My Hill!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:59 pm

I sya Tekkai and the bullet harmlessly falls to the ground. I shigan you with my finger and make your ribs explode. My Hill!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 pm

unfortunately for you, I cast you in a genjutsu when I shot you, you blew up a tree, it falls on your head and you're knocked unconscious!
    My Hill!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm

I pick up the tree and slam it on your head. My Hill
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:35 pm

I activate my hidden technique, fire pillar jutsu! the tree is incinerated and you're buried underneath a giant pile of ash!
    My Hill!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:47 am

I turn into dark Armed dragon. I incinerate you with dark Flames. My Hill!
    Bakura Kakashi
    Bakura Kakashi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Bakura Kakashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:26 am

I use Exodia to kick your but!. My Hill!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 am

I summon Gamabunta and set Exodia on fire!
    My Hill!
    Bakura Kakashi
    Bakura Kakashi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Bakura Kakashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 am

I summon gaara's evil demon and suffocates you with sand! My Hill!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 am

gamabuntas tongue shields me from your sand! I jump out and rasengan you in the face!
    My Hill!
    Bakura Kakashi
    Bakura Kakashi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Bakura Kakashi Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:27 am

I duck...And counter rasengan! My Hill!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 pm

i stomp on your wrist while in midair, slamming your rasengan into the ground. then i stab you in the eye with a kunai!
    My Hill!
    Neiller
    Neiller

Post  Neiller Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:27 pm

i summon Phoenix Gearfried to attack u, MY HILL!!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:11 pm

I call in a air strike and blow you and phoenix gearfried to smitteriens. My Hill!!
    FusionMan
    FusionMan

Post  FusionMan Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 pm

I use whac-a-mole jutsu to dodge, then toss a grenade into ur plane causing it to explode!
    My Hill!
    LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Post  LuffyLaxer Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I become static shock and electrocute you. My Hill!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:42 am