Anime Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place for Anime and Manga Fans!

Rules For Fan-Fic Section.

LuffyLaxer
    LuffyLaxer
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Rules For Fan-Fic Section. Empty Rules For Fan-Fic Section.

Post  LuffyLaxer Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 am

Yeah since this forum is just starting, I felt that this place needs some rules. I'll Start with the Fan-Fiction.

Fan-Fiction
    Everyone likes reading the fanfic's from Yugi-oh to Harry Potter and So on. But there are some rules that Everyone here has to follow.

1. Follow The Rules of Anime Kingdom. (This rule goes without Saying.)

2. No Scripting. (This means no writing fanfic's like a play or movie script. For Example:)

Timmy: Hey John
    John: What Tim? I'm hungry.
    Timmy: We Need to get go home mom has food for us.

3. Fan-Fic's need to be in paragraph Form. (This rule goes with #2)

For example:
    Rocky looks over the his shoulder as he sees his girlfriend, Crista, walking towards him. Rocky gets up from his chair overlooking the ocean and goes over Crista. Giving Crista a hug, Rocky leads her over towards the bench and they both sat down.

"Crista," Rocky says as looks deeply into her eyes. "I have something to tell you." Crista leans forward as the whole world stands still. "I Love you."

Something like that.

4. Make sure your threads have tags in your Title. (This rule is to separate the Fan-fics in ages. Here are the Tags:)

(PG-15)-This means this Fan-Fic is intended for people the age of 15 years or younger. This Fan-Fic can not have any cursing or language in it.

(PG-16)-This means that this fan-fic is meant for people between the ages of 16 and above. This Fan-Fic can have Cursing, but should censor the more excrimate curse words. Examples, damn is okay. S*** is not.

(Mature)-This should not be a tag. There is not any mature Fan-Fic. This cannot be on this site. The reason is that we have younger members.

5. Fan-Fic's Needs to be in Spoilers. (They take up to much Bandwidth and Space. Makes it easier to read.)

A Example of A Spoiler:
    Make Sure you include end brackets.
    If there are anymore Fan-Fic Rules, I will post them at a later date.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:56 pm